Koodo Community
Question

paying off your tab

• 31 March 2023
  • 5 replies

I finally paid off my Koodo tab on my last phone bill on March 6th 2023. My bill while paying off my tab is $77 (even though Koodo charged me $88 for no reason for the last year 🙄🙃) I have confirmed several times my tab balance is $0 yet Koodo is still saying my bill due for this month on April 6th is $77?? Should it not be $40 something now that my tab is paid off? How would I go about getting them to change this? I refuse to pay them anymore money than I already have. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The Tab page is a bit confusing when showing this, but you are not the only person who has questioned this.  If your tab just went to $0, this should your final bill with the Tab payment. 

That makes sense. Do you know how I would find out the exact amount to pay now that my tab is $0? I just don’t want to pay the full tab price since that’s what it’s asking me to pay and has been all month but I also do not want to pay any late fees. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you login to self serve you can download your detailed pdf ebill to see the details of what you need to pay.  Based on this, Self serve reflects this total that is owing and should be correct with respect to when the Tab is paid off.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also, if you let us know what  your  billing cycle is and  can post a screenshot of your tab history without personal information, then we can confirm/ explain how the last tab works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I finally paid off my Koodo tab on my last phone bill on March 6th 2023. My bill while paying off my tab is $77 (even though Koodo charged me $88 for no reason for the last year 🙄🙃) I have confirmed several times my tab balance is $0 yet Koodo is still saying my bill due for this month on April 6th is $77?? Should it not be $40 something now that my tab is paid off? How would I go about getting them to change this? I refuse to pay them anymore money than I already have. 

Since you are on a postpaid plan, it is likely that you are making your last Tab payment on the bill you are currently receiving. It should go down to the cost of your plan after this month. You can also confirm this on your Self-Serve account.