Koodo Community
Solved

New user needing multiple lines

• 14 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

My husband, father and I are all switching our service from Rogers to Koodo. With Rogers, we are all on one single account. We would like to remain on one account at Koodo. 

I just purchased one SIM card (because I wasn’t able to add more than one SIM card to the cart at a time). I’m wondering how to add the two additional SIM cards I need to purchase to the same account?

We will all be doing the bring your own device option if that makes any difference.

icon

Best answer by Dennis 14 March 2022, 21:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Right, so you can absolutely have more than one line on one account, but when you order through the Internet there are some restrictions - one is that you can’t add them all at the same time.

I might be wrong (and will be corrected for sure if so) 🙂 But I think that if you go to the store, you CAN add multiple lines at once - or, alternatively, you can add the one line first and then add the two others later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are bringing your own phones, once you have your self serve confirmation email from koodo for your first line, it means your sim has been shipped. At this time you can login to your self serve and add another line to your account. You will need to add these lines one at a time but there shouldn't be any issue here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@arobillard Dennis is correct. The only addition is when to order the subsequent lines. Wait till you receive the SIM and you have completed porting over the first number from Rogers on the Koodo Self Serve website. 

The advantage of doing them online is saving the $50 Connection Fee that applies in physical channels. Plus, right now there is also an additional offer of a $50 bill credit so the total savings are $100 per line at the moment.