Koodo Community
Question

Need to contact customer service

• 15 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi there,

I am currently out of the country and would like to contact customer service. Since I am out of the country I can’t schedule call back. How can I reach customer service?

Thanks,

Andrey

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@andreyg Ask your question here. They have reps here too who can chime if no one else can answer your question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

I am currently out of the country and would like to contact customer service. Since I am out of the country I can’t schedule call back. How can I reach customer service?

Thanks,

Andrey

What is the issue you are experiencing? Perhaps we can help you out in the Community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are other options but here is a great place to start and if it cannot be resolved here, further assistance can be referred!

I blocked a number, however they are still able to contact me?

I would like this to be resolved…..please!

Can I please speak to a representative to clear this issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Shirley Giofu Do you have Koodo’s Call Control feature added to your account?

Call Control is free and helps reduce unwanted calls by prompting incoming callers to enter a randomly-generated number (0-9), which the caller must enter correctly before the call can be connected. Callers with no response (e.g. robo-dialers) or an incorrect response won’t be able to complete the call and will hear a standard Call Control message instead.

How do I add the Call Control feature?

You can add Call Control through Self Serve:

1. Log in to your Self Serve account
  2. From the Self Serve dropdown menu, select Mobile services
  3. On the Mobile services page, select Manage add-ons.
  4. Locate the "Call Control" add-on, then select Add to plan.

Call Control | Help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How are they contacting you?  How are you blocking the number?

They are able to leave a voice message after calling the blocked number. I blocked it by going to Block.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They are able to leave a voice message after calling the blocked number. I blocked it by going to Block.

Yes, they are able to leave one after you blocked the number on your phone. This can be prevented with the Call Control feature, where they will not be forwarded to voicemail after you add their number on the block list. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail