Koodo Community
Solved

my bill is showing -45 how to gwt refund

• 12 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I changed my carrier but now bill is reflecting in - 45 (for ex.) in my account .. seems like i overpaid for the services i haven’t use.. somy question is do they refund me directly to my credit card or should i go to koodo and enter my card detail and pay for -45 like don’t laugh at me but i never make payments with minus sign so am not sure .. 

if i beileve they would return my money automatically then why is showing due date.

And there is no chance they would adjust that amout to next payment cuz i port my number to diff carrier this month 

icon

Best answer by Toronto_koodo 12 January 2023, 21:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4

I changed my carrier but now bill is reflecting in - 45 (for ex.) in my account .. seems like i overpaid for the services i haven’t use.. somy question is do they refund me directly to my credit card or should i go to koodo and enter my card detail and pay for -45 like don’t laugh at me but i never make payments with minus sign so am not sure .. 

if i beileve they would return my money automatically then why is showing due date.

And there is no chance they would adjust that amout to next payment cuz i port my number to diff carrier this month 

You can’t make negative payments. I wish you could. but you will definitely get it back by cheque or refunded to your card if it was pre-authrozied. might take awhile

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you've cancelled your account and a refund is owed, a cheque will be mailed following your final invoice and will arrive within 6 weeks.

If you had pre-authorized credit card payments set up on your account or pre-authorized debit through your checking account, you'll receive your refund back to your credit card (excluding Visa Debit) or checking account respectively in 5-7 business day after your final bill is out.

Please note that for refunds that are less than 5$ or more than 5000$ you will need the help of a rep.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/things-know-about-cancelling-koodo