Koodo Community
Solved

my bill is negative(I did cancel the koodo account)

• 24 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I canceled my account because i left the country

and the bill is negative value,

so I put auto payment(I searched on this pages so someone recommend the set auto payment)

but a month later,

bill still have same negative amount for bill

and I can not get a call from koodo because I am not in canada

what can i do???

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 24 February 2022, 17:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you see a negative number in the bill, it meant you had credit in your account. How much was it? Also, was that the amount showing up in your final bill (the bill after cancellation?)

If you had a credit in your account,Koodo would send you a cheque to your address on file with them.

the amount is -13.74 

and I left the country so what can I do? 

I always paid my bank. and my bank account is connected for Pre-authorized payments.

i got it on feb,  and also march as same amount

Bill Cycle: Jan 22 - Feb 21, 2022

Total Amount Due:
-$13.74
If received by:
March 16, 2022
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They mentioned that they could refund via preauthorized payment method here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/things-know-about-cancelling-koodo I suggest you wait and see if you could receive it. 

If you are overseas, you could try to contact Koodo via Facebook / twitter messaging. Links at the bottom of the forum page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@lee001 Final credit balances will be refunded automatically when the second-closing invoice has been generated (second invoice generated after the cancellation) 10 days within the date of billing.

If you do not have preauthorized payments set up on your account, a check will be sent to the current address on your account.