Koodo Community
Solved

Moving tab to another line under my account

I have 3 lines under my account, one of them has a tab. I want to move the tab from say, User A to User B.

All plans are $60 dollars, I do not intend to cancel any of the 3 lines. I get consolidated billing for all 3 lines. Everything continues as normal.

Can I move the tab from User A to User B?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 4 July 2022, 20:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You cannot.

What’s the reason for wanting to move the tabs? We might be able to help you find an alternative.

Hi Allan

Thanks for the quick answer.
The reason is that I put the tab erroneously under my son’s line months ago. I want it under my line or my wife’s (doesn’t matter which). It is about proper account management practice.

Also, in the future, we will get him a new device (likely under a tab), which the current tab would prevent us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you upgrade via the webstore? 

When you say months ago, how long ago was it? 

Was your plan changed when you upgraded? 

Also are your plans all over $60?

And was the upgraded phone a promo offer on your son's line? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Triaed ,  You can’t move the tab from one line to the other. It must remain on the original line that it was purchased on as its a contract. Just FYI, the TAB is on the  line edning by **88.  If you need to upgrade you can still upgrade any of the other two lines.  Hope this helped.  :)

Did you upgrade via the webstore?  No. In store

When you say months ago, how long ago was it?  November 2021

Was your plan changed when you upgraded?  No. New plan

Also are your plans all over $60? Yes, exact same plans. $60 each

And was the upgraded phone a promo offer on your son's line?  Don’t know, it came with a tab credit (which causes me to pay less)

Tab should have been on my wife’s account as she got the device. Did not matter at the time whose like got the tab, I am paying them all in a consolidated bill; so we just left it. For cleanliness, it should just be on the right account.

UPDATE: Koodo said tab is tied to the phone number. No change is possible.
I say Meh

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nov. 2021 is quite awhile ago. If you hold out 16 more months, it won't be an issue anymore.