Koodo Community

MasterCard payments with MS Edge fail on Koodo .

• 15 October 2023
  • 4 replies

7 months later and Koodo still won't process my MasterCard payment with MS Edge. Koodo is the ONLY merchant out of the dozens with whom I make on-line MasterCard payments using MS Edge. Koodo is the only merchant with whom I have to use Google Chrome to make my MasterCard payment.  And Edge is based on Chrome! Koodo: Cutesy but a joke.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

Interestingly, Using Microsoft Edge, I just used my MasterCard to pay Koodo bill this month few minutes ago. It went through fine without any issue. I am a postpaid customer.

I am a postpaid customer, and apologies. I didn’t complete one of my sentences In my original comment.  The second sentence should have read: “Koodo is the ONLY merchant out of the dozens with whom I make on-line MasterCard payments using MS Edge THAT REJECTS MY MASTERCARD TRANSACTION.” The gist  however was clear I suspect.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am a postpaid customer, and apologies. I didn’t complete one of my sentences In my original comment.  The second sentence should have read: “Koodo is the ONLY merchant out of the dozens with whom I make on-line MasterCard payments using MS Edge THAT REJECTS MY MASTERCARD TRANSACTION.” The gist  however was clear I suspect.

I don’t know the exact reason for your case honestly. You can try again next month to see if that works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can always set up pre-authorized payments and not have to worry each month

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments