Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Twitter allowing me to Pay via Moneygram and how?

I returned back to Australia a couple of months ago and i havnt been able to pay off the account. Australian Credit card doesnt work (even contacted them) and I believe an Australian bank wouldnt work either. So ive asked on their official twitter and theyve stated i can pay via Moneygram or money order. How would i go about paying through moneygram? I require a list of information in order to do so. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I returned back to Australia a couple of months ago and i havnt been able to pay off the account. Australian Credit card doesnt work (even contacted them) and I believe an Australian bank wouldnt work either. So ive asked on their official twitter and theyve stated i can pay via Moneygram or money order. How would i go about paying through moneygram? I require a list of information in order to do so. 

Have you tried following up with Koodo to see how you can pay using MoneyGram? This is not a recommended form of payment, so I would suggest you to ask them for more details on Twitter. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you share a link of the Twitter account that you are messaging and/or a screenshot of them suggesting these methods?

I have never heard of either of these methods as valid methods to pay a bill with Koodo.

Never used moneygram before, and it just seems quite fishy to me

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Never used moneygram before, and it just seems quite fishy to me

Let me flag a rep to verify this for you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @BobJokes101 

We have checked and we can confirm that MoneyGram is a service provided by Canada Post that allows customers to pay their bills at participating Postal outlets.

For Koodo accounts payment, the following info needs to be provided to the Canada Post representative 

• Company name: Koodo mobile
  • Your Koodo mobile account number

The only forms of payment accepted are cash and debit payments

I am about to confirm if this is possible from outside of Canada.

In the meantime, we have sent you a PM, so we can further look into it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Or koodo should just register your international Australian credit card to complete this final only 1 time left payment