Koodo Community
Solved

Invoice for Phone

• 25 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I bought an iPhone online in March 2023 trough the online Koodo site and payeed in full. I cannot find the invoice for this purchase in by self serve profile. I had some issues with my phone after I received it ( phone was cutting off and on when I talking to someone, was not able to make phone calls in certain areas when my daughter had the same phone and same plan that I have and she was able to ...)  . By the time I was able to speak to human agent at Koodo, the 30 day exchange warranty had expired. I spoke to a tier 2 tech agent and he informed me that with every iPhone purchase, there is a 1 year warranty and that I can bring my phone to the TELUS store and they will send it to Apple to troubleshoot. So I brought it to the TELUS store in Les Promenades Gatineau and the sales Rep at first told me that they are unable to send my phone the Apple store. When my daughter insisted that the Koodo agent said that this could be done, he said that they will not be able to troubleshoot the issues that I am having and there is no point in sending them the phone. He  was extremely condescending and rude. So I kept the phone and now I am unable to restart it at all. I can even reboot it!!! I would like to have a copy of my proof of purchase so I can go to the Apple store myself and try to get this finally resolved. Please help.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 25 October 2023, 18:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would go to the Apple Store too.

The Apple store should have a record of your phone through the IMEI # on the phone.  I dont remember they ever needing a proof of purchase

Thank you for the info Dennis! I appreciate it.

Rose

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you’d still like a proof of purchase you can find your service agreements under self serve, my profile, and then click donwload beside your service agreements, and choose which one you’d like.

Also to note, if it was a Certified Pre-Owned phone that you bought, Apple won’t touch it and you’ll need to take it back to a Telus store.