Koodo Community
Question

incorrect charges

• 20 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Good day, I recently recieved my first bill and i was charged for connection fees when they were supposed to be waived.  Can a rep on here look into this please?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where and when did you activate? Did the rep specifically mentioned about the activation fee waived? 

As well, some connection fee credit only shows up on 2nd or 3rd bill.

I signed up with the Telus reddit team black friday deals  , and yes they said no connection fee. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I signed up with the Telus reddit team black friday deals  , and yes they said no connection fee. 

Was there any record like screenshot on Reddit or something to prove the connection fee credit? 

Was there any record like screenshot on Reddit or something to prove the connection fee credit? 

Yes

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes

Where is it?

Yes

Where is it?

Text message on my phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chrism189 

Please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter (please use the links at the at the bottom of this page) with a screenshot of the interaction with the sales representative, so we can look into it. Thank you!