Koodo Community
Solved

Incorrect billing of $72 instead of $58

• 7 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Previous charges and payments Amount due on your last bill (Jan 31) $58.45

Payment received Feb 15 - Thank you -$58.45

New charges Mobile services $63.58 GST / HST $8.27

Total new charges ................................................................... $71.85

Total due.................................................................$71.85

Hi,

Above is previous and current charges I have received. I have 2 yrs contract and not done any changes . Its been 1 yr 3 months now. Wanted to know why these additional changes in pricing?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 7 March 2023, 17:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Previous charges and payments Amount due on your last bill (Jan 31) $58.45

Payment received Feb 15 - Thank you -$58.45

New charges Mobile services $63.58 GST / HST $8.27

Total new charges ................................................................... $71.85

Total due.................................................................$71.85

Hi,

Above is previous and current charges I have received. I have 2 yrs contract and not done any changes . Its been 1 yr 3 months now. Wanted to know why these additional changes in pricing?

It is likely you were affected by the most recent rate plan increase. Did you check the last page of your previous bill last month to see if they notified you? 

Hi,

I checked previous bill, it says $3 increase for international calls. If thats case it should have been $61 instead of $72. Why additional $11 charged ?

Also how do I cancel this international calling plan of $3 ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AjayRoy If you looked at your previous invoice you’d see there was a bill credit applied from a past promotion. That had an expiry.  Hence the difference on your most recent bill. There is still another promo on (looks like referral reward). The $3 international calling can simply be remove by logging into your account under ‘manage add-ons’.

Hi,

The promo discount is for the TAB since I’m into 2 yr contract . Monthly bill is $58. Current bill is $72. Can anyone help and let me know the customer care contact number for Koodo so I can talk to them directly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AjayRoy The discount you are thinking about was for 15 months.  Last month was the final of the 15 hence the reason it not being on this month’s invoice. 

Hi, 

NO. Actually it's for 24 months. 2 yrs contract for phone and plan. Can I get customer care contact details?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, 

NO. Actually it's for 24 months. 2 yrs contract for phone and plan. Can I get customer care contact details?

The rep had access to your account, so his information about the credit was likely correct. Do you have other information to contradict that? Any email of promotion at the time of activation/upgrade?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AjayRoy  It was for 15 months, not 24.