Koodo Community
Solved

I got a debt to pay and im struggling to contact anyone to get it resolved i need help finding the right person

• 14 December 2022
  • 20 replies

koodo says If you don't pay on the date you've agreed to, your service will be suspended immediately and a reconnection fee will apply, but for months my bill was built up they even saw the activity was zero but it rose to 400 before they decided to stop it i need help i need a number to contact cause this thing is has me pulling my hair out just want it resolve so people dont contact me again and just dont want anything to do  with koodo anymore besides paying my bill late by a few days i always paid until i had no sim card i never once had access to koodo self serve and i was had been with koodo for 2 years the help from koodo was really poor their system is D tier and its bland like the only way to reach koodo is having them reach you like if only you i might be disrespectful but the service is lack luster so someone please give me aid so i can go play my games 

icon

Best answer by rikkster 14 December 2022, 21:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

20 replies

like i was sent a mail i did have a number but its been ages since i seen that and i been googling all day and still no luck like honestly terrible like cause of this credit i wont be able to do anything in life not like i have much going for me in life just feels like im being halted in time cause of this so be appreciated if i can get this done in the next hours cause doubt ill feel any better until i smoke a couple blunts someone send aid asap

and how long does a phone bill that isn't being paid run for cause it was on going for like 4-6 months before it cancel so i still don't know what i am being charged for i tried many times to get into contact with koodo and i kinda did a few times but i never got anywhere and the only option they had was me meeting them and i go outside everyday and never once had i seen a koodo i gotta go outta my way to find one like how i had to wait for call backs with is lame you guys need a line people can dial so problems can be resolved more efficiency i just dont want my non existence life to be over before it evening started cause i always been told u wont get anywhere with a bad credit card so i need help asap im doing my best to restrain my anger my rage my pain cause honestly sometimes i cant stand to be on this planet 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you looking to make a payment arrangement?

If so, dialling #227 will allow you to contact the billing department to make a payment arrangement.

227 is that a number i need to contact they said if i pay by wednesday i could get a 40% discount i dont want a dark cloud always over my head and i dont want a debt to constantly be in my head so any help is appreciated 

like i dont got all day find help i need to find help fast so can anyone give me a number i can call contact imagine needing urgently help but koodo calls are only for tmw or friday like koodo all this crap bs like the only thing u ever done for me was accepting me but after that i never felt like a koodo i never had access and the service is non existance like what im suppose to do like i dont got all day like when help arrived i wont even be around but my debt will always be their like im never ever able resolve any of my issues when i come to this dam site and its bsssssssss its pisses me off to my core i got a debt and i cant even contact anyone if i did have the letter i wouldnt be heeeeeeerrreeee like i anger is already boiling over koodo yo system terrible service terrible agents terrible everything is just a lack luster performance for people who are sitting down its hard to keep my thoughts in my thoughts so its best if i never come to a koodo cause i will have to tell u have terrible u guys are i still in the same position i was when i first asked a question which was a year ago and i come back to this place not any better than it was a year ago this honestly sucks and the help im receiving i dont even know if it benefits me im losing brain cells just sitting waiting for help honestly i have a hard time not blowing up at anyone cause i feel like dog dookie with the service i recieved like an immigrant outside the border so i might not know whats it like on the inside by im dying m dyind im dying tired of waiting for help like cmon 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

227 is that a number i need to contact they said if i pay by wednesday i could get a 40% discount i dont want a dark cloud always over my head i just want a debt to constantly be in my head so any help is appreciated 

Is this 40% discount a message that Koodo sent you?

Or is the message from a collection agency?

welp

and it was the collection agency that was the one that contact me koodo just was stacking my build i assumed it would canceled after a month of not being paid but for it go on going a few months before they decided honestly dont feel its fair this was my first phone and i paid it for 2 years so it makes me wanna bash my dome in that it was going on when i never got to use it my koodo honestly even if i stab myself i wouldnt feel happy or sad or mad sht is mad frustrating i been trying to contact someone for over 2 hours like u guys taking my free time and my sanity bro 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you sure you have an account with Koodo? Remember there are scammers around, or maybe even an error that a collection agency made. Can you post a screenshot of the message you got?

If you did have an account and if it did indeed go to a collection agency, at least Koodo would be able to tell you who they sent it to.

Also, your messages are a bit hard to follow. Would you please consider adding some paragraphs and punctuation marks? It would certainly make things easier to read...

like i been typing all day for 2 hours calling numbers calling koodo trying to get just any body to give me help man and i never felt like kys over anything to this level is mad gay mad frustrasing and im sick and it feels like im dying wish i could die so i dont gotta deal with this bs koodoa has ever done anything in benefits other that giving me a phone contract other than that if i had to rate koodo negative -100 everything need work my english my also need it but for services englush aint require i caznt get any help nor will my debt ever be paid i guess cause of koodo my life is over i guess since u cant do anything in life with a bad credit score what i was always told i still dont know the value or the weight i just know i to me koodo just a bunch of thiefs if the contact should of ended after a month or 2 i dont understand my balance is so high maybe i dont understand koodos system correctly i just know u guys i stealing money from when when i aint use yo crap man and if it doesnt matter if u using it or not i dont understand why it had to go so high before it  it was decided to cancel makes u feel like u aint worth sht being a koodo costumers at least in my opinion didnt wanna mail me a new sim card never told me i could cancel my service at the end of the day yall did me dirty 

i find it hard to put punctuation english isnt something i was good at barely pass it honestly never learn the meaning of all that stuff along with commas still working on figuring out where they are suppoose to be place but honestly ima go smoke 

just was looking to get a collection agency number something anything i called many numbers i called koodo i just want nothing to do with em i might complain more than anything but irl like i got zero complains ill never go to koodo and just want this to be the last time i interact with them so getting a number to contact would be nice gonna smoke to free my self from my anger cause sometimes wish life was like gta cause i would be coming for the people who given me all this trauma its very taxing to go outta your way to contact people you aint wanna talk to 

i mean at the end of the day its my fault for losing my sim its my fault for not better care of the letter and its my fault for not knowing who to contact im just frustrated cause it wasnt like i forgot bout my debt just felt like koodo was after my money i did feel i was a decent koodo costumer but i get cranky fast so sometimes i just gotta smoke to relax im sorry for my english as well as time went i really did should of put more effort into my education cause just cause i can understand it doesnt mean everyone else can so im sorry really dont know what to do other than give up since thats always the easiest option but if anyone is willing to help by all means.Dont know how much longer ill have access to a phone so if i aint able to call today doubt ill be doing anything about that debt so nothing much i can do other complain and whine like a girl and i hate having to sink to whining and moaning but i guess if it gets me where i need to be.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you can find the name of the collection agency that is offering the 40% discount, we might be able to look up the phone number for you. If the amount owing is $400, the 40% discount would knock the payment down to $160.

If you have Wi-Fi access in your home, download the Fongo Mobile app (link below) to your phone. You will get a free local phone number that you can use in case you don’t have access to Koodo services. The app works on Android and IOS devices. I’ve used this app as a backup in the past. 

Fongo Mobile app

Just so you know, Mobile Masters do not work for Koodo. We are customers like you who volunteer our time to help other customers.

alright thanks for your help ill check that out

ya thanks for volunteering and reading my uhh list of complains i guess cause i know it would be a pain to deal with me just this debt bothers me more than any pain in my body 

well i dug around and im still unable to find the letter with the number i could call but it really sucks since i don't got a lot of time to contact them.Question if i don't end up paying my debt can i just come back later and pay it at its original price cause i just don't know if ill be able to find this letter or figure out who to contact just constantly at a stand still welp 

Hello @Sha P! We’re sorry to hear about this experience!

We weren’t able to find any Koodo account based on your name and email address so your best bet at this point would be to schedule a callback on koodo.com/chat and ask the rep to look for an old account of yours (it would be great if you could provide an account number or a phone number so that the call center rep has something to go on).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, you can delay the payment, but if you can call or email the collection agency and let them know what’s going on, they might be able to honour the 40% discount. I have flagged a Koodo rep to look into this to see if they can provide more information.

Edit: delay in posting :)

I got my debt settle my score has drop which is meh not like i understand much nor pay too much attention but thanks to the mobile master that helped me i wont forget the help. I paid 240 pretty broke but that's better than having a negative credit score just wish i could give back the same level of help i received well good day to yall welp.