Koodo Community
Solved

Helping my B-in-law out

• 3 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Good evening everyone. I am trying to assist my b-in-law who has a Koodo Acct and can’t remember the login/password details. He has moved internationally and would like to finalize paying what he owes Koodo and move on with an international provider. Unfortunately we cannot get a live rep callback (we are international………...and they don’t call international numbers.) Could someone please assist us by providing us options to get information so we can pay the final bill with online banking and close this chapter? Many thanks in advance and have a great day.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 3 April 2022, 02:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The easiest way to contact Koodo from abroad is probably by sending them a private message through Facebook or Twitter. They will be able to get you logged into your account again, so that you can pay your final invoice :)

Thank you very much Sophia. If you could send me a link to the Facebook route, I will forward to him (I don't have a Facebook or Twitter acct). 

Have a great day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you very much Sophia. If you could send me a link to the Facebook route, I will forward to him (I don't have a Facebook or Twitter acct). 

Have a great day!

https://m.me/Koodo