Koodo Community
Question

Got long distance charge after cancel Koodo

• 25 January 2024
  • 10 replies

I got long distance charge after I cancelled Koodo, I was with Fido and I had Long distance plan with them as well, however, Koodo still charge me for that. I try to calling Koodo but the  customer services couldn’t connect me to a rep, I look everywhere I can’t seem get a help from Koodo.

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Nic.T   We have looked into your account.. The long distance charges you see, were made on 11/24/2023 to HK, before you ported out your number. 

Hope this helps

I do have long distance plan with koodo. Why i got charge that much?

I have proof that I was with Fido at that time period, is that your system delay?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please download your PDF bill, you will have all the details of your calls. These calls were made early in the morning, you ported out to Fido, late afternoon. 

If the calls show up on your bill, is because you were still using the Koodo SIM, if not, it wouldn’t be possible. 

Hope this helps

I did have long distance plan with Koodo, why I got charge separately 

~~~~I did have long distance plan with Koodo, why I got charge separately 

I do see I have Long distance plan, why I do I get another charge on Nov 24? Isn’t it cover till the day I port out? Can anyone help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let’s keep the conversation to one topic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From your screenshot it does look like you have the Long distance pack that should cover calls to HK.

Let me flag a rep again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Nic.T 

We can see that you already spoke with an agent over the phone in regards to the situation. 

Don’t hesitate to reach you whenever you have any inquiries.