Koodo Community
Solved

E-bill refund

• 21 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I don't currently use Kudo. But I paid the bill for November. The email invoice said they would refund this amount. When will I get the refund?

Total Amount Due:
-$31.67
If received by:
December 19, 2023
icon

Best answer by Sophia 21 December 2023, 15:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This information might be helpful to you: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/your-koodo-bill-after-you-cancel

Any amount above $5 remaining on your account for unused days will automatically be refunded to you through your pre-authorized payment method in 3-5 business days. If you haven’t enabled pre-authorized payments, you’ll receive the refund by cheque, which can take 30-60 days. Heads up! Please make sure the contact information and pre-authorized payment method we have on file for you is up to date.

Does that answer your question?

I don't currently use Kudo. But I paid the bill for November. The email invoice said they would refund this amount. When will I get the refund?

Total Amount Due:
-$31.67
If received by:
December 19, 2023

I have the same issue like you. I wonder when will I get my refund back. Also, I wonder if Koodo will refund directly to my bank account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can refer to the link Sophia added. It takes 30-60 days to receive the cheque. If you had preauthorized payments set up, it would do it in 3-5 days. If it’s been longer than that, please let us know and we can flag a rep to assist