Koodo Community
Solved

Does the tab appear on the first page of the PDF bill?

• 29 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I was just wondering whether the tab charge appears on the first page of the PDF bill or only on the detailed bill.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 29 January 2022, 01:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I was just wondering whether the tab charge appears on the first page of the PDF bill or only on the detailed bill.

Thank you!

It appears on your Self-Serve account. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/the-koodo-tab-page-in-self-serve

To view your Tab and Tab Bonus balances, you can follow the steps below:

1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. Select Self Serve at the top of the screen, then select Koodo Tab from the drop-down menu.
  3. At the top, you’ll see a snapshot of your remaining Tab and Tab Bonus balances as well as the number of months remaining. Your Tab balance is listed on the right side.
  4. To view a more detailed list of Tab and Tab Bonus transactions, scroll to the Tab History section at the bottom of this page.
  5. The Tab and Tab Bonus balances are shown as negative numbers, which simply means you have remaining balances that will be reduced each month until they reach $0. In the case of the Tab, the balance is reduced by your monthly Tab payments.

Thanks for your answer! I found that page but was wondering if it appeared on the account summary page of the bill specifically.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for your answer! I found that page but was wondering if it appeared on the account summary page of the bill specifically.

It shows the monthly Tab charge when you scroll down your bill, but it does not show the remaining balance left as it does in your Self-Serve account. 

Ok thank you! My company only reimburses phone plan expenses and not device charges so I wanted to understand whether it appeared on the summary. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok thank you! My company only reimburses phone plan expenses and not device charges so I wanted to understand whether it appeared on the summary. Thank you!

You could download the PDF bill and check the page 3. I believe that page should have proper information for a reimbursement. The summary of the bill didn't have enough information.