Koodo Community
Question

Discrepancy Between Order and Billing?

• 17 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi. Does this bill look right given the circumstances? Thanks for your help.

1. Shouldn’t the monthly credit have been applied to the first full billing cycle (from 1/11 to 2/10)?
  2. I see the 15 monthly adjustments listed in my account history, but shouldn’t they be for $16.95 ($15.00 + $1.95), not $16.00 ($14.16 + $1.84)?
  3. I ported my old number once I received my sim card on 1/16. I hope that didn’t mess things up. Not sure how to interpret that rate plan adjustment.
  4. Is it possible to get a credit for the 1/10 through 1/16 period when I was waiting for my sim card to arrive?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Looks like you signed up on jan.10 and your billing cycle also ends on Jan 10 with your new cycle starting Jan 11-Feb.10.

From this initial bill it doesnt look like any credit is applied until Jan 16 when you said you ported in.  This means this will show up on your next PDF invoice.

Userlevel 1

The adjustments were already there in my account history on the 10th. But again, not applied on the first month, and for what seems to be the wrong amount.

Then I ported my old number to replace the temp koodo number. Generated a flurry of activity in account and transaction history. Still don’t understand that rate plan change number vis-a-vis the original order.

Pretty sure account was active from the 10th with the assigned number. A 1-day partial charge for 1/10, then first full bill for 1/11-2/10.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would wait until your next bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Because you ported number in, that's why your credit dropped. It's known issue.

You need to contact Koodo to ask them applying the credit.