Koodo Community
Solved

Cant see my new plan?

• 3 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I signed up on the 27th for 50GB and an iPhone 11 for $45/month.  Its a $65/month plan with a $20 credit each month.  As long as I stay with Koodo for 2yrs, the phone is free.  Leave after a year, I owe $350 and so on.  Phone arrived, I set it up.  All OK.  My bill, not yet due, shows the plan is $65/month but does not mention the $20/month credit.  Should I be concerned or will it show up on the next billing cycle?  The agreement they sent, only mentions the $698 for the phone.  Nothing about the plan.  So I have nothing to show that I am supposed to get a $20/month credit.  Where can i find this please….   TIA

icon

Best answer by Mark Hirsch 3 December 2022, 03:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Under bill and account history, I see 24 adj issued for approx $20 plus tax.   I assume that is it as there is 24 of them for the date I signed up.  Nov 27th.  I think I may have answered my own question..   

“Login to your account, click “your bill details”, then click the “bills” tab, then click “account history”.
Here you should see a 24 sections that say “adjustment issued” for the amount of $20”

I see many asking this so I am not alone in wondering.  Looks to be fine...

Hi. Just curious if the discount was applied to your subsequent bills without any further intervention.

I’m in the same situation: no discount on the initial bill (1 day pro-rata plus the first month at full price) but a series of adjustments visible in my account history. 

If the discounts start automatically with the first “regular” bill then I guess I won’t worry about it.