Koodo Community
Solved

billed without active connection

• 18 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi I do not have an active connection with Koodo but I am being boiled regularly and reminded to pay

the emails are threatening in nature and are improperly being sent

i have raised this issue with customer care constantly and they have not been of any help at all 

I keep bringing this issue every time I get a bill reminded but there is nothing

please resolve the issue before I raise an official complaint with CRTC

icon

Best answer by Allan M 25 November 2021, 02:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you have a connection in the past?

If so, did you pay off the final bill after you cancelled?

I didn’t have any connection  in past

First time I choose Koodo  and I am upset the emails I am receiving without  activation of service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I didn’t have any connection  in past

First time I choose Koodo  and I am upset the emails I am receiving without  activation of service.

Okay you said first time you chose Koodo but you say that you don't have anything activated.

Did you ever sign up with Koodo either in the past or currently? Or have you never done business with Koodo and are receiving bill notices.

Ok I'll re explain myself.

I wanted a Koodo connection and applied for one. But the sim never arrived in my post. I gave up due to the delay.

- I have never activated the connection

- When I visited the store they asked me to call from my number,  I don't even know the number that was assigned to me.

If I never got to activate the connection how and why am I being issued bills?

Now I got an email that my account is suspended, it's a strange thing to happen when I never activated it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok I'll re explain myself.

I wanted a Koodo connection and applied for one. But the sim never arrived in my post. I gave up due to the delay.

- I have never activated the connection

- When I visited the store they asked me to call from my number,  I don't even know the number that was assigned to me.

If I never got to activate the connection how and why am I being issued bills?

Now I got an email that my account is suspended, it's a strange thing to happen when I never activated it.

You initially signed up for the account, therefore an account is created for you and activated when the sim card leaves the warehouse.

Now in saying that, since yoy apparently never got the sim then you can contact Koodo in seeking a refund and see what they can do for you.

You can go to koodo.com/chat to schedule a callback and talk to someone about fixing this situation and cancelling the account if that's the way you want to go, or shipping you a new sim card if you'd like.