Koodo Community
Solved

Airtime charge on unlimited plan

• 30 November 2021
  • 6 replies

• Connector
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I have unlimited Canada-wide calling and have an airtime charge of $46.60. I looked it up on my bill and it says the overage is for an incoming call from  226-213-8281 (in London, ON).

Since it’s a Canadian number, and given my unlimited minutes plan, why am I being charged?

The odd thing is as well, I checked my call log and I have no record of outgoing or incoming calls from this number on my phone, but this number has shown up on my bill quite a few times. What does that mean?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 30 November 2021, 15:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you show a screenshot of how that looks on your bill? You can (should) mask all personal details… just the wrong charge please :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think the issue could be from a bug when you changed your plan. I will flag a rep here.

It is a number that appears to be for Google Meet (like Zoom). 

Hi @KB - It looks like there was a delay in the system, during the plan change, which caused that phone call to be billed at our pay-per-use rates. We’ve flagged the issue so that our billing team could investigate.
A credit has been applied to your account. You should see the updated balance by logging into Self Serve. Let us know if you have other questions.