Skip to main content

Hi,

This is the second time I am being charged for Add-ons. I have never activated any extra services on my plan. What is this additional cost for? and How to cancel it ASAP?

Thanks -- Shiva

Login into self serve and download your pdf ebill. What is the name of the add-on listed next to the charge you don't want 

Hi Dennis

Thanks for your response.

It is “1000min International LD Add-ons . 

I wonder how this was activated without any request from me. Not fair to the customers at all!

very disappointing.

thanks

This add-on used to be free. But, now they are starting charging it.

Log-into your self serve > self serve > your plan > manage add-on > remove 1000min International LD Add-ons.

thank you Mayumi.

I cancelled that service but how can I be confident  I won’t be charged for another service without any request/permission from me???

@ShivaHaji To provide a little more context...back in 2020 when you upgraded to a new phone and plan the 1,000 min add-on was included as a promo. You should be able to look at your agreement and see the below:

In February invoices we have given a heads up to customers that price will change.  Still a great value but if someone is not taking advantage of it they can easily remove it online. I hope this helps.