Koodo Community
Solved

about my bill [plan]

• 8 March 2022
  • 4 replies

my Account number: xxxxxxx

i was $35 5GB Unltd min Plan SFD for a while, however, today’s bill turned to $40 5GB Unltd min Plan SFD

I did not receive any message or infors before, I wonder why, who changed my plan, give me a reason,

thanks

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 8 March 2022, 14:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Check the notices on the bottom of the last page or two of your bill. Koodo does occasionally increase the price of plans but its always noted at the bottom of the bill at least 30 days before they make the change.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@wolffromhell On your February invoice you would have been notified with the following:

“Update to your monthly rate plan. Update to your monthly rate plan. Starting in March 2022, your monthly rate plan fee will increase from $35 to $40. In accordance with the service terms, you accept the change by continuing to use the service. If you do not agree with this change, you may cancel your service without penalty within 30 days of the effective date of the change.”

You have an add-on ($5 for 5gb) that you haven’t dipped into often, if you feel you no longer need that you can certainly remove it.  Even with the increase you have a very good plan. I hope this helps. 

@Bernard Koodo How many invoices should I look at? I’ve gone thru up until November and there’s no notice that it was increasing 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bernard Koodo How many invoices should I look at? I’ve gone thru up until November and there’s no notice that it was increasing 

Should be at the bottom of the invoice before the price increase