Koodo Community
Solved

wifi calling set up s20. not recognizing my ported number

• 20 June 2023
  • 7 replies

wifi calling set up s20. not recognizing my ported number. No volte on phone. I live in a dead zone. 

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 20 June 2023, 14:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, the p20 wasn't on Koodo wifi calling compatible list https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/wifi-calling

Which plan are you on by the way? Are you a new Koodo customer or has been with Koodo for a while? Can you also check your plan and add-on area to see if you had the "volte access add-on" or not?

Its the Gallaxy s20  FE. Saw it on the list. But I dont see volte on my phone at all. I live in a dead zone so its a must have. I hope they can help or Im going to have to cancel 4 lines as I have family  that will be working from here  in a  few weeks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Its the Gallaxy s20  FE. Saw it on the list. But I dont see volte on my phone at all. I live in a dead zone so its a must have. I hope they can help or Im going to have to cancel 4 lines as I have family  that will be working from here  in a  few weeks

Oh, my bad, I thought it was the Huawei p20. Regarding the volte, have you checked your self-serve and plan add-on yet?

Anyway, I will flag a rep here as well.

I looked. Didnt see anything.  I appreciate your help. Tjis is bad as I am a few days away from my daughters wedding so this is not a good situation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Jill Brewer   We have added the VoLTE add-on to your account, you should now be able to finish activating it. 

Cheers. 

Thanks for the help and getting Volte added. So does it apply to the phones that I will be also setting up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, if the phone is VoLTE compatible!