Koodo Community
Question

Why hasnt my order been reviewed?

• 30 November 2022
  • 7 replies

I order a new phone online on Saturday and upgraded my plan as well. It’s now Tuesday and all I can see is my order is under review. Does anyone know why?  I’ve tried using the virtual assistant but it was useless. Any information would be appreciated 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There’s a huge amount of orders that were placed this past week. As well, some phones have delays. Which phone did you order? (model, colour, and storage size)

iPhone 13 blue 128gb

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alright, no delays on the phoen itself but like mentioned, black friday was friday so all the sales from then, plus all the sales before yours saturday would have to be processed first.
I would wait a few days first and if you see no further progress towards the end of the week let us know and we can have a rep look into things.

Ok thanks 

Ok I’m getting a little annoyed now. Where is my order???

I just ordered a new phone with the winter sale promotion on Monday. Didn’t get any confirmation or anything and called back to find out that there was no order?! Now the sale is off and I’m screwed! Looking to see if I can have the call reviewed because I don’t know what the guy was doing. He assured me all was good and the order would go through and I would be okay switching to that plan even though it was the last day. So very disappointed in koodoo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can flag a rep to look into it if you like. So you got no order number and you did the order over the phone?