Koodo Community
Solved

Voicemail needs reset

• 22 September 2022
  • 7 replies

My voicemail keeps giving me an error message for the past few days. From previous posts I understand that a tech needs to reset it.  Asking for a tech to please do this for me, thank you!

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 23 September 2022, 13:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve flagged a rep to help you with this. Due to the time of day, you may not hear back from the rep until tomorrow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Adam H . We have reset your voicemail. You can set it up and let us know if everything is back to normal. 

Cheers, :) 

Hi, thanks for doing this but unfortunately I keep getting the same error.  When I try to call voicemail my phone (iPhone 8) goes to a screen that says “Error Performing Request - Unknown Error”.  The only option is to push a button “Dismiss”.  When I do this it returns to the call screen but does not connect to voice mail.  When I end the call it indicates “Call Failed”.

How do we proceed?

Thank you,

Adam

I’m an also having the error message and have needed my voice mail reset since I joined Koodo in the summer. So frustrating! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jody M  Here is a helpful article that should fix your issue. 

I am also having this problem. Getting message “1 uv1 caller not available”. Can you reset mine?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am also having this problem. Getting message “1 uv1 caller not available”. Can you reset mine?

That’s a little different. It usually means the person you are trying to reach is not available. It could be that their phone is turned off, or that the person accidentally blocked your number, or perhaps the person is out of the service area and cannot receive calls.