Koodo Community
Solved

Voicemail calls keep failing

My voicemail hasn’t worked for the last several days. Every time I attempt to call it I either get an ‘Error performing request Unknown error’ message or it connects and is completely silent. When it connects and I end the call, I get a call failed message

Seems to be the same issue here:

icon

Best answer by Julia Koodo 1 March 2022, 21:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

According to the linked post you’ve provided, it looks like a rep will have to reset your voicemail service. I’ve flagged a rep to help you with this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello! Your voicemail has been reset. Please make sure to power your phone off & on now and keep us posted if the issue persists.

Confirming resetting the voicemail took care of this issue

How do I reset it? Mine is doing the same thing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A rep will have to perform the voicemail reset. I’ve flagged a rep to help you with this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello! The voicemail has been reset. Please keep us posted if you need more help and also feel free to check out this link https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=voicemail if you’d like to review the details of the voicemail feature.

Could a rep please reset my voicemail as I also keep getting an error message when I try to access it.  

Hi there, could I have a rep reset my voicemail as well? It was also getting an error messgage and has been for a couple of days.

Hi, could I please have a rep reset my voicemail. It has not worked for over a week, and I keep getting the error message. Thank you @Koodo 

Hello @ktank! I have reset your voicemail, please restart your phone and check this article.

@LynEAW @snh so sorry for the late reply, we’ve just seen your comments. Do you still need assistance with this?

Userlevel 1

Mine is doing the same thing, can someone reset my voicemail as well?

Hello @Kman777! I’ve just reset your voicemail as well, please restart your phone and check this article to see how you can set up your voicemail again. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much