Skip to main content

When I scroll down in apps my phone keeps jumping back to the top of the page. Does anyone know how to fix this?

When I scroll down in apps my phone keeps jumping back to the top of the page. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Have you tried to restart your device? Assuming that you have an iPhone, you can try these steps to see if it helps. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201406

Its A samsung a52  and Ive tried restarting, wiping the cache and updating all apps and it still happens.

Its A samsung a52  and Ive tried restarting, wiping the cache and updating all apps and it still happens.

What do you mean by when you scroll down in your apps? Like when you try to get to your app drawer it will jump back to the home screen?

no, just scrolling down the page then it jumps back to the top of the page.

or if i’m filling out a form it resets to the way the screen starts and sometimes wipes the form sometimes not.

Have you tried this method? 

no black screen. say I’m in Facebook or Amazon, scrolling down. The screen will blink and I’m back at the top of the screen. Basicly like it’s reopening the app.

Have you tried resetting your A52’s settings?

Go to Settings > General management - tap Reset, then tap Reset all settings. There will be a short description of what this reset does. Tap Reset settings. If prompted, enter your security passcode. Tap Reset. Your phone will restart when the reset is complete. Check to see whether the issue has been resolved or not. 

This seems to have worked. Thanks a lot.