Koodo Community
Question

prompting no US roaming plan when in ON

• 4 September 2023
  • 4 replies

i am physically in Ontario, but somehow I have been getting prompted no US roaming for my plan when trying to make phone call.

Can’t receive calls either.

not sure what is the issue.

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From your description, Did you receive a SMS from Koodo saying that you were roaming? Were you traveling near US border at the time?

When you log into your self-serve, was there any extra roaming fee?

never received any txt msg indicating that, and I’m in GTA so definitely not close to the border…

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

never received any txt msg indicating that, and I’m in GTA so definitely not close to the border…

eh, where did you see you were roaming? could you download your latest PDF bill in selfserve and check the page 3 and 4 of it to see if there was any roaming fee or it was something else?

eh, where did you see you were roaming? could you download your latest PDF bill in selfserve and check the page 3 and 4 of it to see if there was any roaming fee or it was something else?

Thank you for the help. Checked the bills and no roaming charges. But I just realized the issue is not on my end, but the contact I was calling…

thank you again.