Koodo Community
Question

phone lost can't login to email for 2fa, cant swap sim for new phone

• 12 January 2023
  • 2 replies

My phone was lost recently so it took one hell of a time getting another phone due to holidays always leaves us in an income shortage by the end of it. I now have a SIM card and a new phone but I can't log in to my koodo account. Usually my password is saved and I forgot my password. I tried to do forget my password I can't use the phone option for 2fa because I don't have my phone to receive the text. And I can't use the email because it also wants 2fa via a text message. I'm not sure how to get by the situation.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4

My phone was lost recently so it took one hell of a time getting another phone due to holidays always leaves us in an income shortage by the end of it. I now have a SIM card and a new phone but I can't log in to my koodo account. Usually my password is saved and I forgot my password. I tried to do forget my password I can't use the phone option for 2fa because I don't have my phone to receive the text. And I can't use the email because it also wants 2fa via a text message. I'm not sure how to get by the situation.

Your best option would be to visit a Koodo store in person. They should be able to help you setup your number to new SIM card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’ll either need to do it in person at a store or schedule a callback if you cannot get the password figured out for either your koodo account or email