Skip to main content

not Receiving Calls from Landlines

• 29 November 2022
  • 9 replies

I went to the states and switched to AT &T sim.  Came back and put Koodo sun back in.  Now not getting calls from landlines and from some other numbers. A guy in a Target store in Washington warned us there would be a problem with Koodo, but nothing we could find agreed with him.  Now think he was right.  Any answers out there.

Can you try removing and reinserting your sim?

If that doesn’t work try resetting your network settings

Have done both. It’s telling anybody who calls that my voicemail not set up, like calls still going to the US number

Have done both. It’s telling anybody who calls that my voicemail not set up, like calls still going to the US number

Just a silly question, could you double check your SIM card and see if your US SIM was still there? It was strange to hear the call was going to US number.

Also, did you setup call forwarding in your phone?

Figured out the call forwarding on day 2 coming home.  Did have it set, and shut it off after home.  Wife and sister can call me, but sister from landline at work can’t get through.  Right SIM card is in

Figured out the call forwarding on day 2 coming home.  Did have it set, and shut it off after home.  Wife and sister can call me, but sister from landline at work can’t get through.  Right SIM card is in

I think your call forwarding function hasn’t been cleared properly. Which phone are you using? and I assumed you are a postpaid customer?

iPhone 13 and Koodo customer 

iPhone 13 and Koodo customer 

Well, I knew you are a Koodo customer.

I asked because postpaid customer didn’t have the “free” call forwarding feature included in the plan so if you were a postpaid customer and you didn’t have the call forward add-on, you might have racked up some extra fee. That would be easy to check in self-serve.

Anyway, can you go to your iPhone Settings » Phone »  Call forwarding ...form there you can check to see if it was on or not.

This link might also help https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/call-forwarding

Did you configure your call forwarding via the phone or via Koodo?

Did it on the phone and I did it on the phone, just found the Koodo website that said to use #21# to clear call forwarding, just did that and it worked 

Thanks to all