Koodo Community
Solved

Not able to receive text messages or phone calls

Phone stopped receiving phone calls and text messages yesterday. I am able to call out and send  text messages. Data is also working fine. Do no disturb feature is off and the issue is not related to numbers in my blocked numbers list.

icon

Best answer by Graeme W 1 June 2022, 04:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

UPDATE:

I’m using a S7 and when people try calling my phone it goes straight to voicemail.

I am having the same issue. I can call and text but am not receiving anything. I cannot even pick up the support call I am supposed to get.

My Motorola going straight to voicemail too. I missed very important call from hospital and am gutted. My phone also does not show that messages were at the telephone message center. All other features seem to be fine.  

I've been waiting for important calls all weekend and also cannot use 2FA because of this issue.

I hope someone from Koodo sees this thread. If it’s happening to multiple people with different devices maybe it’s a larger issue!

Happening to me too - Samsung S7 - can send texts and make calls, but am not receiving any texts or calls

I went to settings and disconnected from Koodo as my carrier and rebooted. Then I reconnected and immediately my phone message notice showed up. My phone now receives incoming calls and messages. I will still go to shop tomorrow because I would like to know what started all this

I went to settings and disconnected from Koodo as my carrier and rebooted. Then I reconnected and immediately my phone message notice showed up. My phone now receives incoming calls and messages. I will still go to shop tomorrow because I would like to know what started all this

Thank you, I did this and my phone is working again.

The same here. I lost service as well. Phone straight to voicemail and no data. What is going on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The same here. I lost service as well. Phone straight to voicemail and no data. What is going on. 

Can you follow the help page here  https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/im-not-getting-any-network-service and see if it helps?