Koodo Community
Question

Not able to login

• 4 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi I signed up online on 27th November and ordered a sim . Neither I have received the si nor any information about it.when I try to log in my password doesn't work.if I have tried password reset several times but I don't receive any email for instructions on the registered email.everytime I try forgotten password I am told that an email has been sent but I don't receive anything.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To sign up for self-serve you need to follow the link that’s been sent to you by e-mail. Have you received such e-mail? 

No I just received a confirmation email that my cellphone has been charged for the sim .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Singhzking 

SIM-only orders are usually delivered within 7-10 business days. 

Hello @Singhzking 

SIM-only orders are usually delivered within 7-10 business days. 

Hi Darius 

It was not a sim only order but I signed up for the 40 GB plan for $ 34 .My concern is why is my login not working.i had to create a login to order the plan and sim but now it's not working .even if I try the password reset or forgotten password tab I don't receive any email.also another question is when does my billing cycle start as I ordered on 27 and let's  say it takes me 10 days to receive the sim . Will my billing cycle start on 27th or the day I get my cement registered.