Koodo Community
Question

No "Sim Card Manager" in my S21 FE settings.

• 28 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello!
I have Samsung S21 FE that I bought from Koodo a year ago and Koodo sim card.
I trying to add eSim as a second mobile network of my country of origin (to receive some text messages), but I can not find “Sim Card Manager” option in my settings. Quick googling gives me an answer that it can be lock\hidden by the carrier. Is it possible to unhide?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung S21 FE.
  2. Scroll down and look for the "Connections" or "Network & Internet" section.
  3. Tap on "Connections" or "Network & Internet."
  4. Look for "SIM card manager" or a similar option. If it's not visible, proceed to the next step.
  5. Look for "Mobile networks" or "Network operators" and tap on it.
  6. Check if there are any additional options or settings related to the SIM cards. Look for an option to add or manage eSIM.
  7. If you still can't find the option, it is likely that Koodo has restricted access to the eSIM feature on your device.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll flag a rep to look into it for you.

Hi there,

1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung S21 FE.
  2. Scroll down and look for the "Connections" or "Network & Internet" section.
  3. Tap on "Connections" or "Network & Internet."
  4. Look for "SIM card manager" or a similar option. If it's not visible, proceed to the next step.
  5. Look for "Mobile networks" or "Network operators" and tap on it.
  6. Check if there are any additional options or settings related to the SIM cards. Look for an option to add or manage eSIM.
  7. If you still can't find the option, it is likely that Koodo has restricted access to the eSIM feature on your device.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll flag a rep to look into it for you.

Thanks, I appreciate for your answer.
But it doesn’t work :)

This is how it should be:

This is what I have:

I believe the S21 FE does not have esim 

I believe the S21 FE does not have esim 

OMG, you are right. It’s kinda a high-end cell phone, but no eSim support, I couldn't even imagine it...