Koodo Community
Solved

Mobile Data is Not Working

• 8 December 2021
  • 4 replies

So out of the blue today my data stopped working. There is an exclamation mark next to the status bar and I cannot access anything that involves an internet connection. I tried turning off my phone, taking out the sim card and putting it back and and turning the phone back on but that didn't work. I reset the network connections in system settings which also didn't work. I set APN back to default, didn't work. I can't get in contact with Koodo about it. Had a call back set up and when they called it just rang and rang until they hung up. Tried calling the store here and couldn't get an answer. Anyone know any other options on what to do?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 9 December 2021, 03:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you mentioned about the “default” APN, what was it? did you mean you tried to reset the network settings? If possible, can you post a snapshot of your APN here. Someone might know the answer.

Also, here is the link to Koodo official APN link https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-data-your-non-koodo-phone I suggest you check it. I saw several reports in the forum where the phone couldn’t automatically set the APN on Koodo network.

Setting the APN helped. Just got the SIM card and activated today. Was having trouble connecting to network. Thank you!

Jessa did you find a solution?

It just happened to me aswell.

Tried every thing.

APN correct.

My sim card works on others phones, There sim cards works in my phone.

Have been like that for a week now… super frustrating and i am still paying for something that does not works!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mel.R 

Please start a new post and let us know if you are experiencing issues with Mobile data only or calling and texting are affected too? 

You can start a new post using the button next to your profile: