Koodo Community
Solved

LTE Calls Turned Off

• 27 July 2023
  • 7 replies

I just received a pop-up message on my iPhone saying:

LTE Calls Turned Off

Koodo has turned off LTE calls on your account.

Why is this?

What does that mean?

Am I not allowed to make calls anymore?

Why is there no email from Koodo with an explanation?

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 28 July 2023, 15:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you go to use your phone is anything working? Calls, texts, data, etc?

Yes, it all seems to work, but it worries me that I get a message that it’s turned off. What if it won’t work when I need to make a call. I don’t want to find out then, and then being told that I could have known.

I’m disabled and mostly make phone/LTE calls when I need help. I can’t afford to just gamble with this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, it all seems to work, but it worries me that I get a message that it’s turned off. What if it won’t work when I need to make a call. I don’t want to find out then, and then being told that I could have known.

I’m disabled and mostly make phone/LTE calls when I need help. I can’t afford to just gamble with this.

It is strange to hear about the LTE message. Which cellular plan are you on, was there any plan change recently?

It’s the $50/40GB plan. No changes since May.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s the $50/40GB plan. No changes since May.

That is strange. Let me flag a rep to help you out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, @Martyn  We looked into your account, and all the lines have the VoLTE add-on provisioned, and nothing was removed or changed. Just to be on the safe side, we even refreshed the Switch in the backend. Please restart your device and let us know if anything is not working correctly.

It all seemed to be ok before the restart of mt phone, but restarted it anyway. It’s still all good.

That’s the confusing thing. Why the message when all is good and nothing has changed.

I think we can leave it for now; it might have been a hiccup of sorts.

Thanks to everyone that looked into this for me!