Koodo Community
Question

koodomobile.com sent unlock code not working

• 25 July 2023
  • 4 replies

I requested a simple unlock code using self serve. Koodomobile.com sent me the code but the code they sent me does not work. With a new sim card in phone (samsung s6) Continue get message on phone “incorrect network unlock code entered” .

I cannot get hold of koodomobile.com by any means , email or phone to resolve this.  can anyone help with an email,  phone or other contact method forkoodo please? I am stuck abroad with a new sim I cannot use. many thanks, bg

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried going through the process again in case you entered in the wrong imei number and in turn got back the wrong unlock code?

As well, to make sure, this phone was originally bought from Koodo?

I have been through self serve assist twice now with the correct same imei number, both times koodo havd sent me the same unlock code which does not work. I have been a koodo customer since at least 2015 which pre dates this current phone. Unfortunately I cannot even arrange a callback without incurring roaming charges either.  Being a customer that cannot get any customer service from koodo means I cannot now use this phone for this phone sim package I have bought for 3 week trip. Any ideas how I can contact koodo outside of my home country ? Many Thanks in anticipation , bg

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been a koodo customer since at least 2015 which pre dates this current phone.

This makes it sound like you bought the phone from somewhere other than Koodo? If so, you’d need to contact them for the code, not Koodo.

You can also reach out to Samsung directly for unlock codes now so that may be another option for you too.

Thanks Allan ,  I got this phone from koodo. May have to reach out to Samsung for code if do not get any help from koodo about this soon. Many Thanks