Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo Home Phone

• 9 August 2023
  • 6 replies

• Advocate
  • 21 replies

I have a Koodo home phone.

If I need a replacement, is the price the same as if I were purchasing a new phone?

If the problem were just the battery, can a replacement battery be purchased?

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 9 August 2023, 22:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the rason you need a replacement for the home phone? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'd be easiest off purchasing a battery off of amazon or ebay or aliezpress or your choice of online vendor. It's highly likely to be cheaper.

À total replacement out of warranty would likely be the full price.

I do not need a replacement for my home phone.

I said “if a need a replacement”.

I see lots of posts of people having difficulty contacting Koodo.

I have experienced some problems myself.

The person I talked to at the place that I originally purchased the phone from said they no longer sell the home phone even though when I went there to double check with someone in person I saw they have a big sign advertising some sort of Koodo package. I waited a while waiting to talk to someone about it and it appeared it would take another while before I would get to talk to someone to I left.

The AI for the self help is totally oblivious to this type of query.

So, in order to minimize my time without a phone if I should need one, I would like to know my options now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To be honest, I haven’t seen what or how to go about replacing a home phone. Had mine for a while without any issues. What are people reporting on these thread you are finding? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@HXM If it was purchased through Koodo online or in a Koodo store, the repair policy can be found here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

If withing the warranty period, replacement can be offered for the whole device if it is determined so by the repair center. Battery cannot be replaced separately.

I hope this answers your questions :)

Thank you very much for that information.

In response to Robert T’s question I only recall two threads directly regarding this topic and they were both about getting an error when selecting the Koodo Home home information, but this was fixed.