Koodo Community
Question

iPhone cannot send messages with photos via MMS

• 27 July 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all.

So, my wife’s iPhone 12 can receive messages with photos via MMS, but she can’t send them. She always gets this error: “Cannot send message. MMS nneds to be enabled to send this message.“ Sending texts without photos works fine.

I’ve thoroughly checked her settings. MMS is turned on. So is cellular data. So is data roaming. It’s not on airplane mode. She’s adequately connected to a network (three or four bars). Cellular data works fine when internet browsing or when sending or receiving iMessages with photos when connected to a cellular network. I’ve rebooted the phone. I’ve reset network settings.

Yet the problem persists.

Any advice?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you try going into the phones settings, messages, then disable and re-enable MMS messaging and see if that fixes the problem?

Userlevel 1

Tried that too and, unfortunately, it didn’t work.

I’m having the same issue. Did you have any luck figuring it out?

Userlevel 1

Nope.

I’ll likely need to set up an appointment with a Koodo rep, but won’t be doing that (I’m currently away from home().

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could also contact an Apple store (if there is one nearby). Apple might be able to know what happened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nope.

I’ll likely need to set up an appointment with a Koodo rep, but won’t be doing that (I’m currently away from home().

Did you try resetting your APN settings to see if that helps? https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201699

Hi there,

I have the same issue with my iPhone 13. I just switched to Koodo and looking to get it fixed as ap. Please anyone from Koodo should be able to guide us in this issue.

This is what I see in my iPhone 13 related with apn configuration.