Koodo Community
Question

I just switched my phone from another carrier to Koodo, but I can't receive calls, and the messaging service is not working either. I am unable to receive or send messages. I hope this issue can be resolved as soon as possible.

• 29 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I just switched my mobile service provider from Freedom to Koodo on the 16th of this month. However, until now, I can only make outgoing calls but cannot receive any calls. Any calls made to my number go directly to voicemail. My text messaging is also not working, so I cannot receive or send messages. This prevents me from using my online banking. I have tried using different phones and restarting, but these issues still persist.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just switched my mobile service provider from Freedom to Koodo on the 16th of this month. However, until now, I can only make outgoing calls but cannot receive any calls. Any calls made to my number go directly to voicemail. My text messaging is also not working, so I cannot receive or send messages. This prevents me from using my online banking. I have tried using different phones and restarting, but these issues still persist.

It is possible that your number was not completely transferred over. I would suggest you to reach out to the porting department at 1-844-232-7678 and speak with a rep to get it sorted out.