Koodo Community
Question

How to create self service plan for nephew

• 25 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I have given my nephew a Koodo phone number - 7056072269.   I am responsible for the payments.  When I try to set up this account on the web (here)  a verification number is sent to his phone and not me to set up the account.   I would like to be able to view this account and pay the bill.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you made a separate account entirely for him, then being the only line on the account, the verification would go to that line instead. You'll have to setup his self-serve with access to his phone or him present to give you the code.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have given my nephew a Koodo phone number - 7056072269.   I am responsible for the payments.  When I try to set up this account on the web (here)  a verification number is sent to his phone and not me to set up the account.   I would like to be able to view this account and pay the bill.

To add on to Goran’s comment, it would be easier to set up manager access to his Self-Serve account and avoid having to go through him every single time you want to pay the bill. You can follow the steps at the following link to make a request. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/giving-manager-access-to-users-on-your-self-serve-account