Koodo Community
Question

How can I leave feedback for a technical support agent?

• 21 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I was on the phone today with support for over an hour, I had a problem transferring my phone number to a new phone. And I almost gave up on actually resolving this issue. But the support agent solved it in the end! But because it had to do with number transfer, our call disconnected and I wasn’t able to let them know that it worked and thank them. Unfortunately, I also don’t remember their name. How can I leave my feedback so the right person saw it?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

So, I suppose there is a few ways. You can leave a response here and this platform is monitored daily by Koodo, so they would be able to see that track record of your call and praise the right person if they decide to. Secondly, after a day or so you should receive a survey asking how your experience was with the technician you spoke with and your overall experience with client care. This is standard practice for Koodo for any form of transaction or service they provided. An example of this is when you upgrade a device, you will see a survey sent to you via text or email asking how your service with the rep was. Beyond that they tend to keep a lot of things private due to their privacy policy for employees, even if they did an awesome job. I am glad you had a good experience though! when all is said and done, I find they tend to be a pretty great company to be with. I hope this information helps 😊👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tustusya 

We are happy to hear that the agent did the best to help! 

Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback, we have forwarded it to the right department!