Koodo Community
Question

confused

• 8 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I've been with Koodo for 5 years and have always had an issue signing in to self serve. Its always the same issue and steps. Call kudo, wait hours or days for a callback, they temporarily fix the issue, the next time I try to log in it gives me the same issue so I'm in a constant circle of not having my self serve available. Its honestly getting to the point where I may just switch companies. Someone please help, customer service is not doing their job

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What error did you see when you tried to log in? Normally if you had difficulty, try to use the “incoginito” / invisible mode in the web browsers, that should help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I've been with Koodo for 5 years and have always had an issue signing in to self serve. Its always the same issue and steps. Call kudo, wait hours or days for a callback, they temporarily fix the issue, the next time I try to log in it gives me the same issue so I'm in a constant circle of not having my self serve available. Its honestly getting to the point where I may just switch companies. Someone please help, customer service is not doing their job

Have you tried changing your email address to a different one to see if that works? What about saving your password on devices that you frequently use, so you do not need to put it in all the time? That way, it may help resolve the issue. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-self-serve-email