Koodo Community
Solved

changing to seasonal hold without a Facebook account

• 27 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey all,

I've moved abroad, I want to change to seasonal hold, but don't have a Facebook account. I cant seem to reach anyone at Koodo and I cannot receive a call back. Is there anything I can do??!? Thanks all! 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 28 December 2021, 02:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello there, I’ve flagged a rep for you. Reps come and go on the community and they’ll be in a better position to help you, right here on the community. Keep in mind it might take some time for them to answer but a flagged thread is an answered thread.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey all,

I've moved abroad, I want to change to seasonal hold, but don't have a Facebook account. I cant seem to reach anyone at Koodo and I cannot receive a call back. Is there anything I can do??!? Thanks all! 

You can download an app that can make and receive calls, such as Fongo, and schedule a callback to that number instead. 

Hello @User number 1100110011! By any chance, do you have Twitter account? You can also send us a message there and we’ll be happy to assist you.

Alternatively, you can connect to a foreign network and receive the callback on your Koodo phone number, as long as it’s still active.