Koodo Community
Question

cannot retrieve voicemails

• 28 September 2023
  • 4 replies

I have just changed my sim to a new phone and now I cannot listen to new voicemails. I can call my voicemail, change the greeting etc but when the phone indicates there are new messages the voicemail says there are none. One new message today is from a Doctor and I would very much appreciate help to be able to listen to the messages that have been left for me. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which phone model are you using? Could you reset network settings of the phone? Sometimes a reset would help.

As well, did you have another SIM with another number in the phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have just changed my sim to a new phone and now I cannot listen to new voicemails. I can call my voicemail, change the greeting etc but when the phone indicates there are new messages the voicemail says there are none. One new message today is from a Doctor and I would very much appreciate help to be able to listen to the messages that have been left for me. 

It may require a reset of the voicemail system. I would suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and speak with a rep to direct you to the technical support team. https://Koo.do/Chat 

@Dinh , I only have the one sim so that isn’t my issue.  I’m unsure of what network you’re suggesting I reset but I have restarted the phone in hopes of a fix  Thanks for your suggestions.

@MilkyWay I’ll take your advice and request a reset of the system.  Thanks for the link.  

I have a similar problem. I have an iphone  Xs max and updated to ios 17.0.3 and now voicemail shows new messages (which I know are there) yet when I call it say there are no new messages.