Koodo Community
Solved

Cannot call other Koodo customer

• 18 June 2023
  • 5 replies

I have switched over to koodo. When i try and call a family member who is also on Koodo the call goes through but you cannot hear anything on either phone.  If I call from a non koodo network or landline there is no issue only when I call another koodo customer.  I switched out the SIM card but it did not fix the problem.  Suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Goran 18 June 2023, 17:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That was strange.Have you tried to reset network settings of the phone to see if it can help? As well, the issue could be from other person also. Have you checked if that person didn't have any issue?

The first time I noticed it I took out the sim card of one of the phones for a couple of minutes then put it back then and that seemed to fix it.  Then it started happening again which made me think it was the sim card but replacing it did not fix the problem. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does the problem followed if the sim card is put in another phone?

Does the problem followed if the sim card is put in another phone?

No.  I tried a different phone and it worked.  I went into the settings of the first phone and when I turned off the option for enhanced LTE it now works.  It is odd as I have never touched that setting so why it doesn’t work now but did before is puzzling.  Thank you for your help though. 

That was strange.Have you tried to reset network settings of the phone to see if it can help? As well, the issue could be from other person also. Have you checked if that person didn't have any issue?

I tried that and it didn’t work.  The other person was not having issues.  When I unchecked enhanced LTE it fixed the problem.  Thank.