Koodo Community
Solved

Can't figure out how to sign up for self serve. Please help me I'm brand new to Koodo

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I just signed up for Koodo an hour ago. Got a plan with a Pixel 6a. I’m moving my current number to Koodo. I need to add a second line. I was not given login details for Koodo? When I check my order status it says "Your order is being verified by our reps. We'll call you if we need any information from you. " I tried signing up for self serve with the chat bot but it says my phone number and postal code do not match, even though they are correct.

Can somebody help me sign up for self serve so I can add a second line please? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 17 November 2022, 21:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can't set up a self serve account until your account is activated. This should happen right around the time your phone is shipped. At that time, you should receive an email from koodo with a link to create your self serve account. Follow the instructions to create your account.

You can't set up a self serve account until your account is activated. This should happen right around the time your phone is shipped. At that time, you should receive an email from koodo with a link to create your self serve account. Follow the instructions to create your account.

Hi Timo thank you that was very helpful. When you say “when the phone ships” do you mean when it leaves Telus or do you mean when it arrives at my house?

Thanks again!