Koodo Community
Question

call issue

• 29 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Having call issues when on a call. My connection cuts out, they can't hear me and I can not hear them. Never had a problem in this area, good signal and all paid this month. I've reset my phone also tired turning my phone off for a few minutes.

Google Pixel 7 pro

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How was the call quality in other area? I assumed you also asked the people at the other end of they had good signal coverage? Was there any outages in your area?

Anyway, as you mentioned you already restart the phone, I recommend you check the call quality in other area to see if the issue was from the phone or the particular location. If the location had issue, it might be tough to fix, you would have to report it to Koodo and ask them to investigate .

How was the call quality in other area? I assumed you also asked the people at the other end of they had good signal coverage? Was there any outages in your area?

Anyway, as you mentioned you already restart the phone, I recommend you check the call quality in other area to see if the issue was from the phone or the particular location. If the location had issue, it might be tough to fix, you would have to report it to Koodo and ask them to investigate .

Dinh, thank you for your information. I have not tried another area, also there haven't been any outages.

​​​​​

I'll try the next time I'm in town. It would be odd though, I've been living in the same location for almost 33 years and never had this problem. I do live in a valley but near to top of the mountain on the outsiders of town with 3-4 thousands other people with cellphone.

It started when my phone Updated itself and a week or so ago.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would try to reset network settings to see if that can help. As well, if you had another phone to test the SIM , I would recommend you put the SIM in and see if the issue was from the Pixel or network itself.