Koodo Community
Question

Call "forward when busy" getting reset after a week

• 15 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello Everyone,

Ive set the Call setting, Forward when busy last week and it was working great until today. It seems to have reset itself back to the default settings.  Anyone know why this happened?  Im on a Galaxy S22.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry that this got missed. Are you still having issues with this?

It seems to be fine now, but i did get quite an unexpected surprise on my bill this month.  Apparently I'm being charged $0.60 per minute for forwarded calls, how is this not free?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It seems to be fine now, but i did get quite an unexpected surprise on my bill this month.  Apparently I'm being charged $0.60 per minute for forwarded calls, how is this not free?

Koodo postpaid plan didn't include free call forwarding minutes. You would be charged $0.6/min for it. If you want to forward calls, I recommend you add the call forward add-on for $3? in self-serve. 

Koodo postpaid plan didn't include free call forwarding minutes. You would be charged $0.6/min for it. If you want to forward calls, I recommend you add the call forward add-on for $3? in self-serve. 

If i add the #3 option, is that all, or is there still a small free for call minutes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If i add the #3 option, is that all, or is there still a small free for call minutes?

No, there isn't any "small fee", if you had the add-on the minutes would be calculated as if you were using your normally minute of your plan.