Koodo Community
Question

blocking your own number

• 22 August 2023
  • 5 replies

How do i block my number so it isn’t displayed on the phones i’m calling ?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you'd prefer not to show your name for a particular call, dial #31# in front of the destination number. This will hide your name and number, and you'll be displayed as “Private” to the person you're calling. More information: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/outbound-calling-name-display-for-mobile-devices

Thx for your reply however I’d like to not have to dial that for every call and just program it once so it will do it for all outgoing calls ?  Koodo is saying that if I do the #31 thing and then punch in my own number it should work but no luck so far

They just did something at their end that solved my problem ! Normally I can just do it from my phone but for some reason this latest phone doesn’t have the option ? But thx for your response !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

For future reference, there is an add-on called Call Display Restrict that you can add to your account to always block your number from showing.

Thanks, and yes that’s what They added to my acct. but I could find no way to do it myself online from their website…..As well I can’t remove it myself if need be but would have to call them back (their words)….Any way, all is good and thx again for your help…..