Koodo Community
Question

What is the impact of Phone Number Change for the existing Koodo Plan?

• 31 August 2022
  • 6 replies

I want to change my Koodo phone number due to relocation from one province to another. I was wondering if it impacts my existing Koodo plans. Is there any impact on my monthly bill due to that change?

Unfortunately, I haven’t found any terms and conditions details for that Koodo phone number change process.  

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your current plan isn't a region-specific plan, there should be no change. If you've moved to a region that has never offered your plan, you'll have to choose from a plan currently offered in your new region.

If your current plan isn't a region-specific plan, there should be no change. If you've moved to a region that has never offered your plan, you'll have to choose from a plan currently offered in your new region.

I never heard about that region specific plan on my plan. How could we find out that? My plan include nationwide unlimited calls and text messages. Does it mean it’s not a region-specific plan? 

Changing the phone number through self-service is a bit straight forward. But I’m worried about the post impact because there is always some catch 😐 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Typically Quebec and Saskatchewan have had lower-prices than the rest. If you're moving away from these, then you'll likely have to change plans. 

If it’s the case then I’m good 😀 I’m neither moving away from QC/SK nor moving in to QC/SK 😀

Thanks! 

Typically Quebec and Saskatchewan have had lower-prices than the rest. If you're moving away from these, then you'll likely have to change plans. 

If it’s the case then I’m good 😀 I’m neither moving away from QC/SK nor moving in to QC/SK 😀

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Only changes you should see is taxes and fees changes. It may amount to a dollar difference or something like that .